All High School Athletes and their parents are invited and encouraged to attend Athletics Day for West Bloomfield High School. Athletics Day will take place Wednesday, August 7th, at West Bloomfield High School from 5:30-8pm. The event is designed to ensure that all necessary materials have been completed so that every athlete at WBHS is ready to participate on the first day of fall sports (Completion of Eligibility Card for Non Cut Sports–Attached below). There will also be an opportunity to have parent meetings with all fall sport coaches and a meet and greet for Winter and Spring sport coaches.
Activities will include:
- Athletic Director, Eric Pierce, informing the audience of the athletic programs and policies at WBHS.
- Parent Meetings with the Coaches for all Fall Sports
- Meet and Greet with Coaches for Winter and Spring Sports
- Information regarding all paperwork/requirements needing to be completed for your son/daughter to participate in athletics at WBHS.
- Keynote Speakers- Brooke Buys from BLND Health and her associates will be running side sessions addressing Mental Health for student-athletes. There will be a half hour presentation in a designated area for parents and an hour long presentation for athletes (Male and female athletes will be divided in separate locations)
- Opportunity to complete on-line registration, pay to participate, turn in physicals (dated after April 15th) and more so that your son/daughter is ready for the first day of practice/tryouts.
- Opportunity to purchase Family All Sport Passes so you don’t have to pay further admission at WBHS Athletic Events for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please make sure you attend.