As we have increased the number of spectators allowed at our sporting events, please help us keep our events going by doing your part to follow our spectator guidelines. In order to attend a WBHS event, all guests must adhere to the following regulations:
- Masks/Face Coverings Must be Worn at ALL TIMES, even outdoors. This includes in line, or waiting at the concession area.
- Attendees must sit with members of their household.
- All individuals or groups within the same household must be seated at least 6 feet apart from anyone not in their household
- Please DO NOT attend if you have had exposure to a person with COVID or COVID-symptoms.
- Please DO NOT attend if you have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or any other symptoms of COVID in the past 72 hours even if you’ve received a negative test
- Please DO NOT attend if you have tested positive for COVID and have not completed the proper quarantine procedures, even if asymptomatic
Guests who fail to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to exit the event. Please do your part to allow our student athletes to continue to participate in their activities for the duration of their season and the school year. The students deserve these opportunities and we can all make sure that they continue to be able to compete.
Eric Pace – Principal